Two typical styles of retrospectives include
- Same as – the practices and processes that the team would like to continue using.
- More of – processes and practices that the team determined they were not doing enough of and would like to have more of.
- Less of – the processes and practices that the team determined they want to them less.
- Start doing – stop doing – keep doing
- Start doing (Keep) – the activities the team had not done before, but thought it would be a good idea to start doing.
- Stop doing (Drop) – activities that the team doesn’t like, thinks are useless, or are not worth doing
- Keep doing (Add) – activities that the team likes, thinks are useful, or are worth doing