Kanban Kata is a continuous improvement strategy in which a structured set of routine actions is practiced and naturalized, such as repeatedly going through a predefined set of questions until improvement and refinement is achieved.
A series of Kata questions could be:
- What would be the target state that we want to achieve?
- What is the current state?
- What are the obstacles or blocks that are blocking the way?
- What is the next step to remove the obstacle?
- When will we learn lessons from the actions taken?